Canopus Connect is an advanced multi-channel front-end solution for banks, banks’ paying agents, retailers and service providers.
- Canopus Connect is a front-end application designed to provide banking products and services across multiple digitally enabled distribution channels and manage accruals and payments just in one place.
- Canopus Connect enables banks and payment service providers to significantly increase their revenues by bringing their products and services closer to customers via small retailers and large retail chains.
- Canopus Connect is designed primarily for businesses which are keen to improve their customers’ experience by the use of advanced digital technology: touch screen self-service kiosks, specialized mobile and web apps, electronic bills and QR code-based payments. Open architecture of the solution makes it possible to bring in new partners quickly and easily.
SecurityThe security system is powered by the solutions of Thales e-Security, a leading global provider of data protection solutions with more than 40 years’ experience securing the world’s most sensitive information.
EfficiencyCanopus Connect makes it possible to bring the advantages e-banking and electronic payment services together.
ConvenienceCanopus Connect enables easy integration with retail-chains acting as banks’ paying agents.
BANKS AND BANKS’ PAYING AGENTS
- Reduced costs of infrastructure management
- Cost-effective way of distributing banking products and services
- Business expansion through partnership with retailers
- Online management of banking products in a secure environment
RETAILERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Ability to take any type of payment in one place
- Ability to offer customers a variety of payment methods
- Ability to offer customers account top-up and cash withdrawal services through partnership with banks
- Better collection of payments
- Maximum transparency in settlements
- Greater variety of available payment methods and extra points of sale
- Faster payment processing